Adopt a Public Place
- Lack of low-cost, assured quality safe drinking water options making consumers vulnerable to water-borne diseases
- Authorities are unaware of drinking water quality at different locations
- No central oversight to asses quality of options or even if they are working or in need of repair
- Plastic water bottles contribute to India’s public waste problem
- Customized design serves the maximum number of people at lower infrastructural costs
- Low-footprint public facing Water ATMs provide 24x7 availability of water at an transparent, affordable price
- Continuous monitoring of real time field data and vital process parameters means stakeholders are guaranteed of water quality and project management.
Sarvajal Solution For Hospitals
- Authorities unaware of water quality
- Already vulnerable patients are more susceptible to water borne diseases
- Depend either on expensive packaged water or low cost but unreliable sources
- Purification plant and a network of floor-to-floor distribution of Water ATMs
- Continuous monitoring of water quality.
- Regular data reports for Administration
- Ownership Structure Flexibility